Collection of information
Information you provide to us. We collect information you provide directly to us, we collect information when you, participate in any interactive features of the Website, such as by filling out a form, or otherwise communicating with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, phone number, information about your business, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Website. When you access or use our Website, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log information: We collect log information about your use of the Website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Website.
- Device information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: We and, if applicable, our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Website and your experience, see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Website;
- Send you information about the services and opportunities that you express an interest in, including mentorship and investment opportunities;
- Provide and deliver the services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, and events offered by By One and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website;
Sharing of information
- With persons who participate in our program or other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is following or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of By One or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Advertising and analytics services provided by others
By One takes commercially reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our Website. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Website.
Promotional communications. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from By One by following the instructions in those emails or by [insert description of any additional opt-out mechanisms (e.g., by emailing a certain email address)]. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about our ongoing business relations.